The Elementary Program is an initiative created by Volleyball Canada to aid elementary school teachers in introducing volleyball to their students.
Volleyball has traditionally been viewed as a difficult sport to introduce to young children, but it doesn't have to be. With the simple modifications that Elementary Program offers, teachers can easily provide their children with a fun and rewarding volleyball experience. Best of all you don't need to be a volleyball expert to get started!
What is the Elementary Program?
The Elementary Program is a National Coach Certification Program (NCCP) online course designed for Elementary School Teachers delivering physical education curriculum for grades 1-6. The course is also beneficial for community centres and clubs looking for a program that develops physical literacy through volleyball.
The Elementary Volleyball eLearning module provides teachers and community leaders with:
• 2-4 hours of interactive exercises, video demonstrations, and quizzes to support teachers on how to deliver unit plans for grades 1-6
• 150-page Teacher Guide with sample lesson plans and assessments
• Teacher Guide is downloadable after purchase of the e-module
• 5 Professional Development (PD) points for NCCP certified coaches
• Teachers and Coaches who complete the National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) pathway will achieve the status of "Trained" Elementary Volleyball Leader
The individual price for the eLearning and Teacher Guide is $59. Click here to be begin!
For a school group rate please contact email@example.com
For any questions about the Elementary program, please contact James Sneddon, Domestic Development Director.