2015 Volleyball in Canada Convention
The Volleyball in Canada Convention and Annual General Meeting will take place between June 11th and 13th in Summerside , PEI.
- Quality Inn and Suites
- 618 Water Street
- Summerside, PEI
- Thursday June 11
- Friday June 12
- Saturday June 13 (9AM - 12PM)
To view the Convention Schedule please click here
The following items will be presented/discussed at the convention:
- Men's National Team Program
- Women's National Team Program
- Indoor National Team Centre Bid Update
- Strategic Plan - Progress Report
- National Championships 2015 & beyond
- Volleyball Registration System (VRS)
- International Relations
- Referee Summit Update and Follow-up
- French Sport System - Reflections and Thoughts
- Financial Update
Annual General Meeting (AGM)
The Annual General Meeting will take place on Saturday June 13th.
- 2015 AGM Agenda - click here
- 2014 AGM Minutes - click here
- Executive Director's Meeting Agenda - click here
- Board of Director's Nominations Form - click here
- Financial Statements - Year ended March 31, 2015 - click here
Volleyball Canada Hall of Fame
The Volleyball Canada Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony will be hosted this year in the evening of Saturday, May 16 in Calgary, AB.
This year's ceremony will take place on Saturday, May 16th at the BMO Centre, Stampede Park in the Palomino Room in conjunction with World League 2015. This year's inductees are Don Saxton (Athlete) and the 1980 Canadian Junior Women's team who won gold at the NORCECA Championship.