2018 Volleyball Canada Championships – Accommodations Management
Volleyball Canada is currently looking for an Accommodations Management Provider (AMP) to co-manage it’s “Stay to Play" policy, which will be in effect for the 2018 Volleyball Canada Championships. This means, all participating teams are required to book hotel rooms through the event’s Accommodations Management Provider in order to play in the tournament. Booking for each event will open in conjunction with event registration.
2018 Volleyball Canada Championships
- Hosted in Edmonton, Alberta in May 2018
- 800+ teams playing across 65 volleyball courts
- 25,000 participants
- Estimated 25,000 room nights required over 7-day period
- $36 million economic impact (Alberta, 2015)
- $27 million economic impact (Calgary, 2015)
Interested parties are invited to submit their bid packages based on the criteria laid out in the following RFP:
All bid documents and questions must be submitted by the deadlines outlined in the RFP to Caitlin Devlin, Events Coordinator by email: email@example.com.
Event Hosting - 2016 NTCC & YNDP
AGE CATEGORY 18U: born 1998 and younger (athletes will range from 1998 to 2000)
- JUNIOR TEAM July 10-24 (24 athletes per gender, coaches and 3-6 support staff)
- NTCC July 14-18 (up to 18 teams, 216 athletes per gender, with approx. 60 support staff)
- YOUTH PROGRAM July 19-25 (28-32 athletes per gender 5-8 support staff)
All bid documents and questions must be submitted by the deadlines stated above to Dawna Sales, Manager, Volleyball Canada Centre of Excellence by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
EVENT HOSTING - 2018 VOLLEYBALL CANADA CHAMPIONSHIPS
The Bid Package for these events can either be submitted by a Provincial/Territorial Volleyball Association, a local volleyball club, a tourism agency, municipality and/or event promoter.
65 volleyball courts
20,000 room nights
$36 million economic impact (Alberta, 2015)
$27 million economic impact (Calgary, 2015)
Additional Resource Material