2013 Volleyball Canada Online Fundraising AuctionOttawa, March 8th, 2013 - It is with high expectations that Volleyball Canada is proud to announce it will be holding its 19th Annual Fundraising March 8 – 15.
The prestigious annual event, one of Volleyball Canada’s most profitable fundraisers to date, will once again be held online and at the Shops of Winnipeg Square. The weeklong auction kicks off this Friday, and will feature over 130 high-end items and unique packages, that will be up for silent auction bidding by the general public.
Beginning Friday, items can be viewed on the auction website and bidding will commence.
Some fantastic items will be auctioned off this year!
Featured items include:
• An Incredible Volleyball Experience of a Lifetime: A trip for 2 to watch World League in Japan
• Trip for 2 to the Arnold Palmer Bay Hill Club & Lodge (Orlando, Florida)
• Via Rail trip to Vancouver
• Lux 700 Outdoor Grill, by Jackson Grills
• Spieth Anderson full volleyball net system
• Tachikara volleyball kits
• Volleyballs and uniforms
• Lots of tickets to various sport events
• Training sessions with National Teams
• Rare sports memorabilia
• VIP experiences that can only be acquired through this auction
All proceeds from the auction will go to support our National Volleyball Teams as they pursue success on the international stage and the Olympic and Paralympic dream!
Be sure to check out the auction website and bid on items that can be yours!
For more information or inquiries about the auction, please send an email to email@example.com.